Control and coordinate logistics operation between Company and 3rd party logistics providers including Company inside to effectively handle aggressively increasing stock volume. Focus on warehousing and distribution management for the future operation maintenance.
Monitor, manage and report on the logistics objectives & strategy and be responsible for ensure the best possible customer service and sales support throughout the Company, at the lowest cost.
SCOPE / DIMENSIONS OF ROLE
Manage the Logistics activities in relation to the following areas within country:
- Customer service management
- Logistics operation management(Warehousing & Distribution)
- Inventory management
- Management of 3rd party business arrangements for warehousing, freight, and operations.
- Third party relationships
- To improve logistics operation process and excellent customer service at a low cost
RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES
The incumbent will lead the Korea Logistics team and be responsible for ensure the best possible customer service and sales support throughout the Company, at the lowest cost
- Ensure Responsible for daily operations maintained in 3rd party logistics smoothly and high effectively.
- Ensure that delivery and customer service is maintained in high level
- Warehousing, transport, stock control & system operations & cost management
- Developing/managing the physical distribution and the service to customers.
- Responsible for logistics cost optimisation and work with Sales and Production Planning team to simplify and improve the delivery of products and service.
- Implement logistics plan to support and logistics projects.
- Benchmarking to seek opportunities for cost reduction.
- Ensure/Manage the process of returned goods
- Manage logistics scorecard and 3rd party logistics KPIs
- Manage monthly closing(warehousing and freight)
- Work in partnership with IS to facilitate the development of systems e.g. Logistics Management Systems, VMI, etc.
- Project management detail/deadline/delegation
- Develop and share best practice to ensure optimal efficiency
- Ensure responsible for daily operations maintained 3rd party logistics smoothly and high effectively
? Ensure that delivery and customer service is maintained in high level
- Logistics operational qualification
- Proven expertise and skills household demanding planning advantageous
- The business language is English, therefore fluency in English is essential
- Fluency in local language(s) advantageous
SUPPLY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
For most positions there is a competency matrix developed. The required functional skills are defined and should be used for the evaluation of candidates for this role
1. Logistics Strategy Development
- Adopts customer, consumer and category needs into Supply Chain requirements
- Steps back from the detail, considers different options for the Supply Chain and sells the new vision and design
- Implements Logistics strategy into a time based action plan for delivery
- Implements performance improvement based on KPI’s
2. Cost Management
- Understands the key cost drivers within Supply
- Recommends and implements Supply opportunities that provide cost reduction / GM improvements with guidance
- Understands Supply cost KPI data and responds to basic trends for example through corrective actions
3. Customer Service Management / Customer knowledge
- Applies sales data to drive internal improvements within region
- Develops customer service targets, and works in partnership with customers
- Develops and implements control systems for timely and accurate invoicing
- Manages and optimises the replenishment process for highest service level at lowest supply chain cost
- Manages customer supply chain meeting to prevent problems and find solutions. Communicates solutions internally to drive cross functional change
4. Stock Management & Logistics
- Implements and translates Customer requirements into lowest cost network and optimal service capability
- Manages and identifies potential partners for distribution services, develops negotiating parameters
- Implements and manages warehouse operations to excel in stock control, safety, cost effectiveness and service
- Manages and identifies transport optimisation opportunities, maximising flexibility at lowest cost whilst ensuring service
- Manages legal requirements, import and export duties, and tariffs for distribution and communicate potential issues
5. Project management
- Project management skills creating improvements / CMI / VMI / WMS
6. Supplier Management / Negotiation skills
- Resolves service and supply issues with guidance
- Assesses the logistic and quality control capability of suppliers with guidance
- Identifies cost drivers in supplier and internal processes and actions improvements with guidance
- With guidance, jointly establishes supply plan and performance criteria with Suppliers using vendor ratings and assessment
서류전형 - 1차 인터뷰 - 2차 인터뷰 - 최종합격 (인터뷰는 영어로 진행됨)
서류전형 - 1차 인터뷰 - 2차 인터뷰 - 최종합격 (인터뷰는 영어로 진행됨)